House-Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

House-Addict

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 couverts – L60cm
279.99 € 390.99 €
Voir le deal

Spoilers saison 4

+31
nana
aurore
fashin-girl
théa
caro
Angedelanuit101
perlnoir
Shin
DrBagwell
barbouille
[H]ylia
kimberquest86
numb22z
nadia
varda
HuddyLove
Lullaby
Nine
Emma House
Domy
ptite nono
Nome117
Red_Rose_Black
Kaena MT
amazone
Doc Elvellon
petit etre malv
Kate
gregforever
marli
kookie
35 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Suivant
AuteurMessage
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Avr - 10:36

sauf si la diffusion des J.O de Pékin les oblige à repousser la diffusion...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 16 Avr - 12:00

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah j'avais oublié les satanés JO Mad pan
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Avr - 12:39

Les J.O c'est pas en Juin ?...enfin je n'en sais rien mais si c'est en Septembre, c'est un peu embétant Suspect
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Avr - 13:00

LES J.O sont prévus du 8 au 24 août... ouf sauvées:!!!!
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Avr - 13:05

ah ouf Very Happy
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJeu 17 Avr - 19:21

Ah une bonne nouvelle ouf, j'ai eu peur quand même!! banane
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 22:18

Quelques spoilers interessants concerant la saison 4 et surtout House : c'est à la fin...House va être confronté à une certaine forme de "déficience mentale" ! banane

Citation :
Olivia Wilde Makes House Her New Home
by David Hochman

Olivia Wilde, House
Olivia Wilde, House's (Mondays at 9 pm/ET, Fox) mysterious new doc diagnoses her boss and dishes on being married to an Italian prince.
TV Guide: Thirteen is such a mystery, and we still don't know her name. What can you tell us about her?
Olivia Wilde: The mystery is what defines her right now and sets her apart from the other women in House's life. Cameron has a giant heart; she loves to help wounded animals and wounded people. Cuddy wants to be a mother and takes care of House like a child. Thirteen isn't like that at all. She's more guy-like. She shies away from emotion. She has no interest in laying down her soul — aside from small flashes, like when she revealed she didn't want to know whether she carried the gene for Huntington's disease, like her mother. For now, though, it's the mystery that makes her so intriguing, especially to House.

TV Guide: What's House's damage? He hires beautiful women but can't be in a relationship with one. Why not?
Wilde: His mommy issues are endless, I think. But it comes down to his maturity level. He was so focused on the brain all his life that he never really worked out his social side. So although he likes being around women, he can't quite figure out what to do when it comes to actual intimacy.

TV Guide: Would Thirteen ever have a fling with House?
Wilde: Who knows? I can't see them as compatible, so I doubt it. She keeps squiggling out from under his thumb. But this show is so full of surprises, you never know.

TV Guide: Foreman suggested that Thirteen is bisexual. You also played Mischa Barton's bisexual love interest on The O.C. Are you trying to tell us something?
Wilde: Not at all! [Laughs] I just like playing challenging, ambiguous characters. No, I'm very happily married.

TV Guide: In fact, your husband [documentary filmmaker Tao Ruspoli] is the son of an Italian prince. Does that give you special privileges around the House set?
Wilde: I'm afraid not. No special parking spaces or tiaras. Since it's only a papal title, it doesn't carry a lot of weight, but his family does have a beautiful castle and palazzo in Italy, so that makes me feel like a princess.

TV Guide: What was it like growing up with a mom [Leslie Cockburn] who covered war and strife as a producer for 60 Minutes?
Wilde: I had this muddy map of the Middle East in my brain but didn't really know what it meant that Mom was going there. I remember her doing a piece on famine in Somalia and feeling all this empathy for the world and the pain people face in places like that. But mostly I was shielded from it. All I knew about Afghanistan was that Mom brought me back a beautiful purple burka. It wasn't until I read her autobiography that I realized how much danger she actually faced.

TV Guide: House makes you aware of other dangers. Does learning about all those weird diseases ever freak you out?
Wilde: I've learned so much about the human body from this show. I didn't know where my spleen or liver were. Then, over the break, I went to Thailand and got dengue fever and suddenly felt like I was in a real House episode [when] those organs were threatening to burst. Thankfully, that episode had a happy ending.

TV Guide: Got any scoop on the rest of House's season?
Wilde: I'm most excited about the two final episodes. House is facing some kind of mental impairment and needs to diagnose without being as sharp as he usually is. He's in an interesting state. Thirteen and everyone else are more worried about him than they've been in a long time. I can't tell you too much, but those episodes are more ambitious and exciting than any film script I've ever read. It's going to be unbelievable.

Source TV guide le 28/04
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 22:22

j'ai déjà posté cette ITW dans la section "presse" ;-)
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 28 Avr - 22:24

oui j'ai vu...donnat des infos sur la fin de saison 4, je l'ai tout de même remis ici Wink
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 16:17

à propos du 414: enfin un patient auquel House tient!!!! POURQUOI ? parce qu'il ne veut pas voir disparaitre le personnage de son feuilleton préféré!!!

House Gets His Sex-iest Patient Ever!

Hugh Laurie and Jason Lewis by Chris Haston/NBC Universal/FoxWith the May 30 premiere of the Sex and the City movie looming, fans of that storied show might want to catch House to sample an appetizer course of Jason Lewis (aka Samantha's boy toy Smith Jerrod) as this week's whipping boy…er…patient.

Lewis plays Evan Greer, the star of the crank's favorite daytime serial, Prescription Passions. But House's interest soon turns professional when something about the actor's appearance on TV triggers his medical Spidey-sense. He gets no help from Greer, who denies having a problem and refuses treatment. The doc doesn't give up on him though, administering a stealth injection while Greer jaws on a cell phone.

So why is House so fixated on this guy and his soap? "It's almost a release for him to see a skewed view of his world," says executive producer David Shore. "This is somebody in a weird way House cares about. He cares about [the actor's TV] character surviving." — G J Donnelly
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 17:10

Merci Gregforever Wink Je me demande s'il n'aimait pas l'acteur, il le laisserait mourir?? Suspect lol!
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 5 Mai - 22:17

j'ai hâte de voir ça banane
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 11:42

Jesse spencer fait quelques révélations concernant son personnage mais perso je ne saurais vous dire quoi exactement mon anglais n'étant pas un stade suffisamment avancé pour tout comprendre.

Le lien ici après unecourte page de pub Arrow http://community.tvguide.com/blog-entry/TVGuide-Editors-Blog/Ausiello-Report/Ausiello-Report-Vodcast/800039054
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 14:55

spoilers Ausiello:

on va connaître le nom de 13 dans le prochain épisode Rolling Eyes

Question: Is Thirteen going to have a relationship anytime soon on House — perhaps with another female considering the fact that she's bisexual? It would definitely spice things up a bit. — Zachary
Ausiello: I don't believe she'll be taking in a lover, but I can confirm that she'll be getting something nearly as important: a name! I'm told in this Monday's episode we'll, for the first time, hear Thirteen's real name. My guess: Tenplusfourminusone

et il y aura un spin-off de House la saison prochaine Shocked

I'm jumping back on the House scoopwagon in a big way this week with news that Fox, in collaboration with producer NBC Universal, is quietly developing a House spin-off for next season. As I understand it, producers are introducing a new male character for a multi-episode arc and, assuming the actor they find really pops in the role, he may be spun off into his own show. But there's a twist, and it's a big one: Per multiple sources, this newbie is not a doctor, but rather a private investigator! And no, his name isn't Twitter. I'll have more details as they become available
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 16:44

Merci pour les infos GF Wink Personnellement ça me gène pas que 13 n'est pas de nom ça l'a rend encore plus transparente Rolling Eyes !!
Quand au spin off j'ai pas compris sur quel perso il sera basé! on le connait pas encore si? Suspect
varda
Infirmiere
varda

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 16:56

oh c'est pas vrai, les producteurs de house tombent à leur tour dans le travers des spin-off...je ne m'attends à rien de bon, honnêtement, même si il est vrai qu'il existe quelques exceptions qui confirment la règle de nullité des spin-offs!
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 18:35

Merci Gregforever pour ces explications Wink

Au sujet de cette histoire de spin-off :

Citation :
Un spin-off pour "Dr [H]ouse" ?

Séries TV - Mercredi 7 Mai 2008
Après "Grey's Anatomy" qui a donné naissance à "Private Practice", il se pourrait aussi que "Dr [H]ouse" ait son propre spin-off ! Les rumeurs planent dans ce sens et les fans se posent un tas de questions... Premiers éléments de réponse !
L'incorrigible Dr [H]ouse alias Hugh Laurie pourrait suivre le sillage de toutes ces séries déclinables en spin-off. Michael Ausiello, journaliste chez TV Guide, alimente cette rumeur et déclenche par la même occasion une pluie d'interrogations. Quand une internaute questionne le journaliste sur Dr [H]ouse et une possible série dérivée, il répond : "Il est vrai que je suis revenu sur House cette semaine avec l'info selon laquelle la Fox, en collaboration avec le producteur chez NBC Universal, développe en ce moment un spin-off de Dr [H]ouse pour la saison prochaine. Comme je l'ai compris, les producteurs vont intégrer un nouveau personnage masculin dans quelques épisodes et s'il colle à ce qu'ils recherchent, il pourrait avoir sa propre série. Mais il y a une surprise, car selon des sources diverses, ce nouveau personnage ne serait pas un médecin mais plutôt un détective privé ! (...) J'aurai d'autres détails à ce sujet et vous les donnerez dès qu'ils me seront disponibles...". Affaire à suivre !

Mehdi Omaïs avec TV Guide

Bof bof, à voir mais je suisseptique car le succès de la série repose pour beaucoup sur le talent de Hugh Laurie et de son personnage.
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMer 7 Mai - 19:40

Un détective privé? Shocked le retour de Tritter?? (bon il est pas détective)
Mais ouai bof bof aussi!! Je pense comme kookie, si House a autant de succès c'est du au talent de Hugh Laurie!! Si jamais ça se fait ils auront intéret a s'accrocher niveau scénario!! mais je doute beaucoup du succès No
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Mai - 17:03

rien n'est certain pour l'instant : ce nouveau perso va apparaitre dans la série mère et si les fans accrochent, on le retrouvera dans un spin-off de la série.
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 6:59

Juste le dernier Aussiello où on apprend rien de bien neuf à part que le final s'annonce génial Very Happy

Citation :
House is never better than when it breaks formula—which the show does brilliantly this week, in the first of a two-part season finale that may blow your mind as you go inside Dr. Gregory House’s (a tour-de-force performance by Hugh Laurie). For an entire hour of surreal entertainment, House himself is at the core of the medical mystery: concussed in the wake of a bus accident, plagued with retrograde amnesia, and desperate to piece together his memory of what happened on the bus and during the four hours he can’t remember. “Someone is going to die,” he insists, if he doesn’t.

Visions, seizures, hallucinations (many in eerie black and white), and of course the random naughty fantasy (involving Cuddy, naturally, in a schoolgirl costume) all play into this dazzling episode, as House self-medicates even more than usual as he sets his crew, old and new, on a search for answers. “What’s going on in there?” Wilson wonders, and so will you.

This hasn’t been my favorite season of House—still having trouble adjusting to this new team that marginalized so many of the original core cast—but I’ve loved the episodes that went beyond the norm, most notably the post-Super Bowl episode featuring Mira Sorvino as a South Pole scientist House diagnoses (and is drawn to) from afar. “House’s Head” (originally conceived for the Super Bowl weekend, but shelved because of the strike) is even better, with sequences as mystifying as they can be hilarious, including amusing but appropriate references to Altered States—which Thirteen is too young to remember—and, in one barroom flashback, House griping, “God, I hate Beer brand beer,” tweaking a classic generic TV staple.

It builds to a spectacular finish that recreates the crash and presents a stunning revelation and cliffhanger that will make all House fans madly impatient for next week’s episode. If you have yet to rediscover House on its new night (in an insanely crowded time period), now’s the time.
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 9:04

cet épisode était le double épisode prévu pour le superball normalement et finalement mis en "season final"
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMar 13 Mai - 11:43

vu le trailer du 4x16 ça s'annonce effectivement génial et je parie qu'on va tous pleurer Sad
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mai - 22:30

ITW de Katie Jacobs : source Zap2it

Citation :
http://blog.zap2it.com/korbitv/2008/05/tktktktktk-ever.html

In part one of the House finale, we found everyone's favorite cranky doc suffering from head injuries after a serious bus crash. But by the end of the hour, we discovered that Wilson's lady, Amber, was one of the Jane Doe victims in far worse condition. In part two, House will struggle through his short-term memory loss, trying to remember why he and his best friend's woman were together in the first place. We'll learn the facts as his health worsens, says House executive producer, Katie Jacobs, who was kind enough to field more than a few questions about the finale's conclusion, which airs tonight. Her answers will only make you want to watch more...

Every year, you do something special for the season ender. Did anything in particular spark this idea?
I think what has proven to be exciting for us is having a season finale that juggles up what has become the norm on our show, so that when we go back for the next season, we’re looking forward to what the new configuration will look like and what the promise of new relationships will be. So we sort of do it for ourselves and hope the audience likes it! You sort of want people to think, what is that show going to look like when it comes back? And of course there are certain things that will never change. It’s a medical mystery with House at the head, first and foremost. We’ll never forget that. But within that, we are enjoying all the characters stories and the relationships, and something big is about to happen!

I heard the first half of this particular story was initially supposed to air after the Superbowl, but because of the strike, you had to switch things up.
Yes, once we were back at work, we thought about it, and were able to reconceive it and then made it.
Had we not been interrupted by the strike, these two episodes would have been the next episodes, but we pushed them back and were able to cement certain relationships before the finale

When you brought Anne Dudek back, did you have her character (Amber, aka Cutthroat Bitch) specifically in mind for this big story?

Yes.

So when she was fired by House last Fall, did you already know she’d be back? Or did her popularity with the fans inspire her return?
The funny thing is that when she was fired, she was really fired. And it was much to our dismay. We were heartbroken, but there was no way we could accommodate that large of a team. However, we’re always looking for new stories that allow us to see different aspects of House. So the idea that Wilson would fall in love -- that House’s best friend would actually meet someone who would take away his time from House -- was interesting to us. We loved Anne and thought, if Wilson fell in love, it would probably be with someone like Cutthroat Bitch. He sort of has an attraction to some of the similar qualities that are in both House and Amber. And we really wanted to explore what this situation would do to their friendship? That’s what the finale will explore.

The first part of the finale seemed to suggest that there might be something scandalous going on between Amber and House, no?
You know what, the thing that’s cool about it is that House has lost four hours of memory right before the crash, so the question of why he and Amber were together, why they were at a bar together, why they are drinking together, it’s very scary. There’s a number of ways that it could go and that’s what you’ll find out in the finale: exactly what happened in the bar. And you’re right to be thinking of that possibility. It’s terrifying for House and for us, as an audience, to think that he would [be involved with his best friend's girl]. But House is such an unexpected character that I don’t really think we know what lines he will and won’t cross.

I know you can’t say whether Amber lives or dies, but if she makes it, will we see her around next season?
I honestly can’t say that, not because I’m hiding, but because I really don't know the answer yet. There are certain things we know about season five already, but there are others we don't know anything about. I wish it was all well thought out, but we really don't have much time to think about everything beforehand.

Have you been able to make any decisions regarding Jesse Spencer and Jennifer Morrison’s roles next season? I’m sure you’ve heard the fans wondering why their parts seemed to decrease this year -- though, in the last few episodes, Chase and Cameron have been popping back into House's world in new ways. Will this continue?
I will say, I actually stopped reading all the message boards and stuff because I think the fans were understandably upset with us about what happened. We never intended for [Cameron and Chase] to fall into the background. What we were trying to do at the beginning of season four is what I told you we’re doing at the beginning of season five, which is create new opportunities for House to react and behave in his world. But it was never our idea to see less of [Cameron and Chase]. Having said that, it took us a while to introduce the new characters and find a way to effectively integrate Cameron and Chase. I am so happy with the way they are falling in now, just because whenever I see them on the screen, by virtue of the fact that there are new "ducklings," [Cameron and Chase] have more weight. Every time I see Jesse in the OR or in House’s office, you see that the boy has become a man. I feel like their characters have actually benefited from us bringing in new people and the only loss is that they haven’t been onscreen as much. I love when they’re onscreen, so it’s just a question of storytelling and hopefully there will be tons of opportunities to see everyone more

I assume that 13, Taub and Cutner, will be sticking around next season?
They are all a part of our world now and they are all contractually part of House now. But, like I said, what is going to happen with any of them, I know a little bit, but not a lot. We’re figuring it out as we speak.

Assuming they do stick around, are we going to see more of their personal lives next season?
I think we should and I think we will. What [creator] David [Shore] and I are so pleased with is that we have all these mysteries to hang our hat on, which actually gives us more opportunity to explore character. And the more we learn about House, the more we learn about these other characters. That’s what we’re aiming for.

Of course I have to ask the obligatory Cuddy question. She was half-naked in last week’s episode, giving House a lap dance, but it was a fantasy. We have heard that they previously had some sort of a physical relationship, but is this the closest we’re going to come to seeing them consummate things?
This is the thing -- and I don’t want to be coy and I don’t want to piss people off -- but there is heat and chemistry between them and I never want to see that go away because that is the essence of their relationship. Not having worked out everything for season five and hopefully season six, I can't say what will happen between them, but we’ll never ignore it because, as I said, it’s the very essence of them. She wouldn’t forgive him over and over again if he wasn’t so brilliant in her eyes, clearly she’s got a soft spot for him. And he has one for her. You will continue to see that.

Cameron has also admitted in the past to having a thing for House. And now, of course, there’s Amber. You, as a creator of all these characters, do you see any one of them being better suited for him than another?
That's an interesting question. There are qualities that make each of those women attractive to him, but I think that whether or not House's relationship with someone is going to work is more about House. What's really in question is, is House even capable of [being committed to someone]. Does he want to expose himself to vulnerability and falling in love? Who is the most attractive and who is the least scary that way? It’s definitely an ongoing struggle for him. He’s pretty miserable.

Last season the show ended with a big change as Foreman, Cameron and Chase went their separate ways, and as you said, you want people to watch the finale and think, how is this show going to be different when they come back? Does this mean there will be a cliffhanger of sorts this year?
No, I wouldn’t call it a cliffhanger -- the ultimate definition of a cliffhanger being “Who shot JR?” -- I wouldn’t say it’s that. I would say it’s like turning the brew on something ever so slightly. Everybody’s going to go back to work [next season], but something's going to be different. I hope it’s similar to what happens in real life when something changes one or more of your relationships at work. This is not an accurate parallel, but for example, what happens when two people go to the Christmas party, get drunk, go home and sleep together and then go back to work? As I said before, the structure of the show will never change. The audience can always count on a great medical mystery each week. But the character relationships and the audience's depth and understanding of them is what we're going to explore in the new season. After this finale, House will never be the same again.

Total, on apprend qu'après ce final, House ne sera jamais plus le même !
Mais qu'est-ce qu'ils nous préparent ces scénaristes ?
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mai - 22:48

affraid Mais qu'est ce que c'est que ça ?? Shocked Grégounet va changer?? je veux pas qu'il change moi Sad
j'ai pas tout compris la partie sur Cameron et Chase...
gregforever
Modo
Modo
gregforever

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mai - 23:07

par contre on en apprend plus sur Amber/House: ils n'étaient pas que dans le bus ensemble mais apparemment également dans un bar... mais pourquoi???????????????
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   saison - Spoilers saison 4 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Spoilers saison 4
Page 18 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Suivant