House-Addict
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

House-Addict

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
(Adhérents Fnac) Enceinte Bluetooth Marshall ...
Voir le deal
199.99 €

Spoilers saison 4

+31
nana
aurore
fashin-girl
théa
caro
Angedelanuit101
perlnoir
Shin
DrBagwell
barbouille
[H]ylia
kimberquest86
numb22z
nadia
varda
HuddyLove
Lullaby
Nine
Emma House
Domy
ptite nono
Nome117
Red_Rose_Black
Kaena MT
amazone
Doc Elvellon
petit etre malv
Kate
gregforever
marli
kookie
35 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19
AuteurMessage
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mai - 23:08

Ben oui ils étaient ensemble dans le bar, House l'a vu sous hypnose... mais pourquoi ça c'est ce qui restera inconnue jusqu'a demain Sad Sad
Il s'est évidement passé quelque chose.. mais quoi?? Shocked
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
kookie
Co-Admin
Co-Admin
kookie

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Mai - 13:09

Je met cet interview de David Shore très spoiler pour la fin de saison 4 alors attention à ceux qui n'ont pas encore vu le final, passez votre chemin si vous ne voulez rien savoir avant d'avoir vu l'épisode Very Happy
On y apprend la date de reprise de la nouvelle saison : le 2 septembre 2008 banane

Citation :
House Boss David Shore: Everybody Lies, Everybody Dies, Everybody...

Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 425.shore.house.052008

House Boss David Shore: Everybody Lies, Everybody Dies, Everybody...
Categories: house
Hi guys! Jen here. FYI: Kristin's travelling for the next couple of weeks, so I'll be your televisual cruise director for the time being.

Anyway, I thought Monday's House finale was maybe the best finale we've seen so far this season, and easily one of House's best finales ever (I blame Cutthroat Bitch, aka Anne Dudek).

The implications of the episode—with all the House-Amber-Wilson-Cuddy craziness, and the Thirteen and Kutner reveals—seem like they might be, well, significant going forward, so I emailed House show runner David Shore to get a little clarity on what's to come.

Click in for David's answers to my Q's about the House-Wilson relationship, the significance of the cast population explosion and his take on what the show is about. Warning: Shore is sarcastic and funny, just like you know who...

Did House kill Amber last night, or did 0he save her, and what does Wilson think happened? What's this going to do to House and Wilson's relationship?
I have a long answer to that question. It premieres Sept. 2, 2008.

Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 102.house.012708

This finale seemed so personal, with the reveals about Thirteen and Kutner and the ways that House, Wilson, Cuddy and Amber were relating to each other. Is this the beginning of a shift in the series or was that something specific to this episode?
One of the things I love about this show is how we can do such radical departures from our normal episodes. But for them to be departures, there has to be a norm. So...you'll see more of these more personal episodes, but the series has not changed.

Robert Sean Leonard said to me at the Fox upfronts that he thinks it's odd that no one ever uses Wilson or Cameron's first names (James and Allison) on the show. Is there a specific intent in that name choice, or did it just kind of fall out that way?
Once this last name thing started, we just couldn't go back. When they do call each other by their first names, it sounds odd. And anything that sounds odd, sounds like it has some meaning. Which is good—when it's supposed to have some meaning. So it does happen, but only when it's saying something.

Forgive me if you answer this Q once a week, but what is the show House about? Is it about logic and atheism, or is it about a mad scientist, or is it about Jesse Spencer being totally hot? What's your sense of the mission or theme of the show?
Anytime you try to summarize a show in one word, you sound like an ass. It's about truth.

Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 102.spencer.house.121207

How do you feel about the size of the cast at this point? They are all irreplaceably awesome, but do you worry that having nine regulars (give or take) spreads the storylines too thin?
Yes. It scares the hell out of me. But it also opens up so many more opportunities to us.

Complete this pattern: Everybody lies, everybody dies, everybody...
Shplies. That's a word I just made up that means "wants more, but there isn't always more."
théa
House Addict
théa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Mai - 16:52

On apprend au moins la date de la reprise banane parce qu'il nous lache rien le Shore sur la saison 5 pan
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Spoilers saison 4   Spoilers saison 4 - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Spoilers saison 4
Page 19 sur 19Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 17, 18, 19